1st day of Alpha Youth Training begins at 7.30pm at St. Michael Multi purpose room. 2 speakers are welcoming the participants upon registration but I try to avoid and straight to empty chair and sit next to SJ. The program started with welcoming and a session about “Getting to know you”, I feel very awkward. Later continue with session about Christian and Alpha. It ends at 10pm.
2nd day begins at 8.30am. Before that I brought a breakfast at small shop nearby and arrived at the office at 8.15am. Later I arrange something at conference room and go to training program in rush because we are late 5 minutes. Luckily TN also late and we enter the room together. According to the speaker, we miss the opening prayer. Some session is fun but some session seem difficult for me adapt in, so I just keep quiet. When its lunch break the speaker speaks Bahasa Melayu “Boleh makan di dalam” to me. Deep down in heart I wonder why he speaks BM to me. I can understand simple Eng also. Maybe my face looks like Kadazan? Since I was small, many people ask why I can’t speak Chinese even I have Chinese surname. Hard for me to explain and fed up to explain anymore. The program ends at 5pm.
I arrive at St. Michael Church at 8pm. The musical concert started at 10minutes later. Some of his songs got story behind it. I LOL when he tell story about it but open my mind about the past. I manage to record 10 video (blur and shaking). It ends at 9.40pm. I did manage to buy his album and ask for his signature and word of encourage “Philippians 4 : 13 – I can do all things in him who strengthens me”.
On that night, it opens some sad chapter of my life. Relationship is hard to understand. Its need both side to make a relationship. I feel blur in life. I hope can to find bright path (happiness)
He did ask me whether I have blog, I said I don’t have. When I saw people’s blog, for me it seems like diary. I started to create my blog on Monday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment