These recent years full with sad than happy moments, which include work, family, friends and love.
The stupidest mistake I have done is rejected a good job offer at Hospital Lahad Datu, as Pegawai Khidmat Pelanggan N17 on March 2009. I really give up because till now I haven't received any letter even a interview. Possibility I will be blacklist for 3 years by Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam. Right now I looking for other opportunity. Hope there is a chance for me again. Anyway I glad to have 3 good colleague which I can work along, even the people surrounding make me piss out because of their bad attitude.
I hardly understand about friendship and love. From ordinary friend to special friend till people assumed we are couple. Out of nowhere, he suddenly push me aside without a reason or explanation. I try not to put in heart how they hurt my feelings by forgive them, but they keep repeated hurt my feelings till I barely want to see their face anymore. When I bump into them at town, I give a cold looks but deep in my heart,I look at them secretly at glance. Some of my friends will only contacted me when they need my help but luckily I manage to know sincere friends on my side when I need a shoulder to cry on and ears to listen to my problems. They even comfort me. Thanks to you, my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment